Thursday, September 29, 2011

Campus Creek Bed Bugs


Campus Creek apartments have had an extreme bed bug issue causing people to flee their apartment until the bugs are gone, but the faculty of Campus Creek is doing nothing to try and fix it. Brooke Busse from Dallas Texas moved into Campus Creek this semester and is not happy with the staff.
“I have been waking up every morning since I have moved in with bites all over my legs and arms, I have been calling them everyday and it took a week for them to send an exterminator.” As the exterminators sprayed they did not find an actual bugs so they said that there was nothing to do. Brooke continued to wake up with bites.
“My bites continued to get worse, that I could not even sleep in my room. I have had to spend so much money on medicine and still nothing was being done about it, so earlier this week my mom flew in from Dallas to talk to the managers herself.” When Brooke's mother came a bed bug was finally found. “They found a bed bug finally, they immediately left and said they would come back to clean our whole apartment, but they did not return”, says Brooke.
Ansley Bartlett from Nashville Tennessee fiercely complains, “I have scars all down my legs and welts from the bites I get, and still Campus Creek hasn’t come to my room, its been a month. My parents are about ready to sue.”

Tri Delta recommends all the sophomores to live in Campus Creek since they are not able to live in Crosby anymore, but Campus Creek turns out to be a bad pick. “Our dryer is broken, we have bed bugs, and when the dishwasher is on water comes up the drain in the sink. Campus Creek should have gotten there act together before move in day”, said Ansley.

Campus Creek rudely refuses to answer any questions about the bed bug issue. “Typical they refuse to speak to anybody about the bugs, they ignore everybody”, says Brooke. Campus Creek has many problems to fix that get ignored, but the bed bug issue needs attention before it spreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment