Sunday, September 18, 2011

Judy Trezvant Story

Judy Trezvant, a local citizen of Johnson County, is a hero to many of the low income families in her rural area. She has changed their lives, because now they have an easier way to get food for their families.  Five months ago Trezvant started a food bank for the locals of her community who were struggling to put food on the table for their family. "She is a blessing from God," says local costumer, Hellen Corso. "Judy is hero to everyone in Johnson County." People that use Judy's food bank get food staples like bread, milk, and meat. "It gives us hope," says another local costumer. Judy really has saved lives but she doesnt think she is a hero.
"I do not believe I am a hero. I think it is just a gift from God," said Trezvant. She struggled to raise her two children and to put them through school. She prayed to God every night that if He would help her, she would do something in return. "This is my way of returning the favor. God has helped me with my children and now it is my turn to give back." She is a very strong woman with a big heart and is loved by everyone is the community. As she helps her food bank costumer, Judy needs help herself affording to keep her store running. She has been blessed by her church and other locals of Johnson County that have help pay for her rent and all of her needs. "I am so blessed to have all these people help me with my service. God has answered my prayers," she stated.
What is Judy's plans for the future? How long will she continue the food bank? She hopes that the food bank will continue to help people in need and that more people will hear about what he has to offer. "My plans are to stay in this business as long as I am living or until someone else can take over." She will do anything she can to keep the business going. God has put his blessing on Johnson County and Judy Trezvant is the hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment